- VM or third party proprietors or beneficiaries exclusively hold all rights for the protection of the intellectual property regarding the content and the compilation of this website, unless expressly stated otherwise. In particular, this includes the rights for protection of copyright, brands, logos, other trademarks and patents. In this context, VM expressly reserves all rights to texts, illustrations, graphics and all other content subject to protection, together with the compilation and arrangement on the website.
- The content of the VM website may not be copied or distributed, changed or edited, or made accessible to third parties except within the scope granted authorization of use. Within the the permitted use of the VM website the user shall refrain from any infringement of the intellectual property rights of VM or of third parties and neither remove nor amend any copyright notations or other legally protected designations. Use of the VM website in any form does not constitute the granting or assignment of any licence or other right of use. VM reserves the right at any time to amend, supplement, entirely or partially delete the content of this website or to limit the access entirely or for specific user groups without prior notification. The VM assumes no responsibility for any consequences that may arise from
- The VM website was created to provide general information about VM and its line of business to the public. VM has made and continues to make every effort to provide the information on its website in a correct, complete, up-to-date and lawful form. Nevertheless, VM assumes no liability for any inadequacies in the correct, full, current or lawful form, or the continuous availability of either the information or the information sources published on the website of VM.
- Descriptive and evaluative statements, prognoses, calculations or assessments made by VM or regarding market, economic or other general circumstances or developments are based on publicly available information, internal data and from other sources and estimations. In addition, the accuracy, currency, legality or completeness of all statements, assessments and forecasts may be influenced by factors, which are beyond the sphere of influence of VM. These may include for example, changes in the general economic or political situation, or natural catastrophes. VM assumes no liability for any inadequacies in the accuracy, currency, legality or completeness of the information resulting from external influences.
- Unless otherwise prescribed in mandatory, non-exclusive statutory regulations, any liability for consequences arising directly, indirectly or in relation to the access to the VM Website, the retrieval, utilization or querying of its content or with links established on the VM website to other websites or URLs is excluded. This also applies if VM has been informed of the possibility of such loss or damage. This exclusion of liability also applies particularly, but not exclusively, to any damage compensation claims for loss of profit, business interruption or damage to your computer system, caused by viruses or other technical causes. The user waives the pursuit of all loss or other claims from or relating to the use of this website or the information contained, or other content elsewhere.
- References to other websites (links, hyperlinks and similar), have solely been added for convenience of use. Beyond the scope of liability determined by mandatory statutory terms, VM assumes no additional responsibility for the existence of such websites or for the correctness, completeness, currency or compliance with statutory regulations of the content of the linked websites. Similarly, VM does not assume any liability regarding the constant availability or complete functionality of links to websites or URLs of other providers.
- The content of the VM website is exclusively provided for information purposes. None of the information contained on the VM website constitutes - either according to Austrian and foreign capital market laws - an instruction or recommendation to submit an offer or conclude a contract or other legal transaction, in particular the purchase or trading of securities or company shares in companies named on the VM website or aims to influence such a decision.
- Data provided for information purposes by VM are non-binding and for the purpose of initial information, they are neither expressly nor tacitly guaranteed. Historic data, evaluations and results calculations are no indication for future performance. All figures presented are merely an illustration of past processes or planned calculations and subsequently permit no indication of the performance of VM in the future. Please contact our staff for any further questions you may have about our company.
- The invalidity, illegality or the impracticability of individual terms of this disclaimer do not affect the validity, legality and suitability for implementation of any of its other terms. A valid, lawful and practical term, which shall approach the business purpose in the opinion of VM as closely as possible, shall replace the invalid, unlawful or impracticable term.
- All designations, information, regulations and processes contained in this VM website are to be viewed in a gender-neutral manner in this respect.
- Austrian law shall have exclusive application to the legal relationship between VM and all third persons arising from the direct or indirect use of the VM website and its content. Any application to this Agreement of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) is excluded. The exclusive jurisdiction for all legal disputes arising between VM and third persons relating to the use of the VM Website or the contents and information contained therein, is the Vienna Commercial Court, Austria.
Please also note the general information terms under 5 of the Austrian E-Commerce Act ( allgemeinen Informationen § 5 E-Commerce-Gesetz).